Basic Drug Info
Manufacturer: Merck (under the brand name Glucophage), Mylan, TEVA (generic Metformin)
Active Substance: Metformin
Available Doses:500mg, 850mg
- What Is Metformin?
- Active Substance & Action Mechanism
- Dosage & Posology
- Metformin In Bodybuilding
- Metformin As An Anti-Ageing Drug
- Metformin For Improving Insulin Sensitivity
- Metformin And Spironolactone: Concomitant Use In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Metformin And Glipizide
- Clomid Vs. Metformin
- Side Effects
What Is Metformin?
Metformin hydrochloride is an antidiabetic drug of the biguanide derivative group, which lowers glucose concentration in plasma from the onset and after eating. Does not stimulate insulin secretion and does not cause hypoglycemic effects mediated by this mechanism. Continue reading “Metformin”